Saturday, September 11, 2010

2010 College Football Season Starts!

The 2010 season is underway and Maddox is getting to watch football with his dad every weekend. It is something special to sit with your son and watch a sport that you truly love. His smile when I cheer and the nervous look he get when I yell are things that are just amazing. Regardless, MJ saw the Gators go 2-0 today, even though they are playing like crap. Tomorrow he gets to visit Stumps for opening day in the NFL, this kid is truly a blast to hang with.

Today Maddox played the IPAD piano, it was truly awesome to see him realize this at such a young age. When we took it away, he cried because he was having fun.

Devon came home early to watch PSU get beat by Bama! Maddox was tired after this long day and went to bed. Got to love this time of year with the family. Days like today make me realize that I am fortunate for all that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment